The additional Benefits of being part of the BEST team!
- 10% Tesco discount, which increases to 15% for 4 days every 4 weeks (all discounts apply to home delivery)
- 20% discount on F&F Clothing & Tesco Café
- 10% Booker discount
- 25% discount at all Pizza Express & Pizza Hut Restaurants (exc. buffet & deals)
- 25% discount at selected Burger King restaurants
- Pension – save up to 6% and Best will match your contribution
- 1 year life assurance for all colleagues; or 3 years if you join the pension scheme
- Health and Wellbeing support and resources including our 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family & the opportunity to join a healthcare cash plan
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases including cinema vouchers & a cycle to work scheme
- A great holiday package – 29 days pro rata
We operate the UK’s ONLY flexible multi-temp, shared customer delivery logistics network. We buy, warehouse, pick and distribute products to the nation’s best loved food and drink brands every single day and provide the best experience to our customers.
We are looking to recruit 3 x Loaders to join our existing team. Loading forms an essential part of the Business, ensuring that vehicles are loaded correctly and on time.
- Ensure all stock is bulked up, shrink-wrapped and loaded correctly, which enables the Driver to unload the vehicle, according to the order of drops
- Responsible for ensuring that all pallets are securely wrapped and in the correct position before they are loaded onto vehicles, avoiding collision with other pallets or vehicle sides
- Ensure the manoeuvring of pallets onto the back of a vehicle is at a suitable speed, dependent on the size of the load
- Keep surrounding area clean and free from obstacles
- Be aware and comply with all fire safety procedures, including maintaining clear fire exits and escape routes
Whilst no specific experience is required, you will be used to working to targets and have an accurate and methodical approach to your work. You will be a good team player who supports our Company values.
You must be able to adopt a flexible approach to working shifts including weekends and Bank Holidays to deliver an efficient and effective service to customers in line with any operational requirements.
- Closing Date:
- 28th February 2023
- 40 Hours
- Reference Number: