- Reporting To:
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Job Type:
- Warehouse Operative
- Closing Date:
- 24th January 2022
- Salary: £30,321.85 per annum, inclusive of allowances. Benefits: Pension, 29 days holiday pro rata, Healthcare Cash Plan, Personal Accident Scheme The additional Benefits of being part of the BEST team! 10% Tesco discount, which increases to 15% for 4 days every 4 weeks (all discounts apply to home delivery) 20% discount on F&F Clothing 25% discount on Tesco Café 10% Booker discount 25% discount at Burger King, Pizza Hut & Pizza Express, ASK, Zizzi and Coco Di Mama 15% discount at TGI Fridays Monday to Thursday
|We operate the UK’s ONLY flexible multi-temp, shared customer delivery logistics network. We buy, warehouse, pick and distribute products to the nation’s best loved food and drink brands every single day and provide the best experience to our customers.
We are looking to recruit 3 x Loaders to join our existing team. Loading forms an essential part of the Business, ensuring that vehicles are loaded correctly and on time.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Ensure all stock is bulked up, shrink-wrapped and loaded correctly, which enables the Driver to unload the vehicle, according to the order of drops.
· Responsible for ensuring that all pallets are securely wrapped and in the correct position before they are loaded onto vehicles, avoiding collision with other pallets or vehicle sides.
· Ensure the manoeuvring of pallets onto the back of a vehicle is at a suitable speed, dependent on the size of the load.
· Keep surrounding area clean and free from obstacles
· Be aware and comply with all fire safety procedures, including maintaining clear fire exits and escape routes.
Whilst no specific experience is required, you will be used to working to targets and have an accurate and methodical approach to your work. You will be a good team player who supports our Company values.
You must be able to adopt a flexible approach to working shifts including weekends and Bank Holidays to deliver an efficient and effective service to customers in line with any operational requirements.
5 out of 7 days (rolling rota) 18:00pm to 03:30am
We look forward to you joining the BEST team!