|We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join our team with a real can-do attitude who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service and willing to go the extra mile for our customers. The department is responsible for demand planning and stock replenishment that interfaces with customers, suppliers and all departments of Best Food Logistics.
· Do you have an analytical and inquisitive mind, with strong data analysis skills and excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)?
· Excellent knowledge of supply chain systems and processes in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment?
· The ability to multi-task, remain calm and thrive in a fast moving environment with an awareness of leading edge industry developments within the wider supply chain arena?
· The ability to influence at all levels particularly with regard to collaborative solutions delivery?
· Have Advanced Microsoft Office capability, particularly Microsoft Excel.
· Are you educated to a degree level or equivalent, a minimum of 2 to 3 years Supply Chain and replenishment experience with capability to demonstrate and apply industry best practice?
· Do you have flexibility to work some weekends including bank/public holidays on a rota basis?
If you have answered yes to all the above and want to be part of the BEST team, then we may have the perfect role for you.
Working within a dynamic supply chain team, you will deliver a great service to our customers through outstanding availability and inventory control with a consistent focus on proactive supply chain management in partnership with our customers, delivering commercial benefit through the supply chain.
Role and Responsibilities:
· To develop and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders; this includes the responsibility for successful delivery of inventory budget (~£3m per week) and achievement of product availability target (~99.5%+ daily).
· Identify and implement initiatives that drive an improvement in forecast accuracy, challenge and influence suppliers to generate an improvement in service, responsiveness and efficiency.
· Where issues arise you will ensure these are dealt with appropriately, creating win-win scenarios and where appropriate escalating the issues to line manager/key stakeholders for support/resolution.
· Ensure a consistent balance of priorities and productivity between the business goals and demands of customers, particularly in relation to operational efficiency (cost) and customer expectations
· Ensure all business rules developed with the supplier of the Demand, Forecasting, Replenishment and Planning (DFRP) solution meet the goals of customers and the business, reducing risk of conflict and ensuring appropriate targeting of areas for improvement within the supply chain.
· Deliver outlined forecast accuracy targets across all item classifications supported by a review of historical sales trends and other demand influencers in addition to excellent communication with customers and industry knowledge.
· Accountability for the successful delivery of customer promotions and menu change activity, leadership of a variety of customer/supply chain projects/initiatives and pro-active support of wider business initiatives including supplier development, new contract introduction and migration opportunities.
· You will develop and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally and support customers and our business through the generation, development and implementation of more effective and efficient ways of working, becoming a subject matter expert in Slim4 replenishment system, driving continuous improvement, developing and enhancing one best way of working and leading training/development sessions for colleagues
· The ability to ensure customer needs are met through delivery of agreed targets (KPIs).
· That end-to-end and wider business context is considered as part of supply chain decision making.
· Work collaboratively with National Account Managers to ensure appropriate decisions/actions are taken regarding customer inventory e.g. Delisted products and Held stock.
40 hours per week over 5 days which may include some weekend work and public holidays on a rota basis.
We look forward to you joining the BEST team!