Benefits: Pension, 29 days holiday pro rata, Healthcare Cash Plan, Personal Accident Scheme
The additional Benefits of being part of the BEST team!
- 10% Tesco discount, which increases to 15% for 4 days every 4 weeks (all discounts apply to home delivery)
- 20% discount on F&F Clothing
- 10% discount on Tesco Café
- 10% Booker discount
- 25% discount at Burger King, Pizza Express, ASK, Zizzi and Coco Di Mama
- 25% discount at Pizza Hut after 3pm
- 15% discount at TGI Fridays Monday to Thursday
We are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join our team with a real can-do attitude who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and willing to go the extra mile for our customers.
- Are you enthusiastic, committed & driven to achieve effective results and reach all targets?
- Do you take pride in your work and look at ways to improve not only your own performance but that of the team and business as a whole?
- Do you have previous experience working in a fast-paced warehouse?
- Are you flexible in working a 5-day rolling rota shift pattern where you are contracted to work weekends and Bank/Public holidays?
If you have answered yes to all the above and want to be part of the BEST team, then we may have the perfect role for you.
As a warehouse operative, the role is not just about picking the right products for delivery, but ensuring our customers get the best service and all products are received in immaculate condition.
- The accurate picking and dispatch of goods using voice technology
- Checking quality, shelf life and ensuring packaging is robust in preparation for delivery
- Ensuring all products are assembled and methodically stacked to the highest standard for our clients.
- Working with all team members to ensure that corporate goals and operational KPI’s are consistently achieved and maintained
- Compliance at all times with relevant legislation involved in Food Safety and Food Hygiene
- Health and Safety and reporting procedures relevant to your role
- Consistently operating a clean as you go principle
- Full cooperation with other departments/depots to ensure maximum efficiencies are met
- Always maintaining a professional and polite attitude
- Playing your part in ensuring audits are passed by adhering to all process and procedures applicable to your role
- Undertake any other duties that may from time to time prove necessary
Whilst no specific warehouse experience is required, you will be used to working to targets and have an accurate and methodical approach to your work. You must have basic numeracy and literacy skills and be physically fit. You will be a good team player who supports our company values. Knowledge of Food Hygiene and experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
Health & Safety is vital within this role therefore you will be expected to comply with all requirements of the Health and Safety policy and procedure including safety checks of all equipment before use and wearing Personal Protective Equipment. Safety starts with you!
We look forward to you joining the BEST team!
Salary stated may include temporary payments
Hours of work are:
44 Hours per week
- Closing Date:
- 21st October 2022
- Reference Number: