Benefits: Pension, 26 days Holiday pro rata, Healthcare Cash Plan, Personal Accident Scheme.
The additional Benefits of being part of the BEST team!
- 10% Tesco discount, which increases to 15% for 4 days every 4 weeks (all discounts apply to home delivery)
- 20% discount on F&F Clothing
- 10% discount on Tesco Café
- 10% Booker discount
- 25% discount at Burger King, Pizza Hut & Pizza Express, ASK, Zizzi and Coco Di Mama
- 15% discount at TGI Fridays Monday to Thursday
Are you an experienced Paragon user awaiting your next adventure
We are looking for experienced Paragon users looking to move into an exciting logistical role with Best. They should be highly motivated, well organised, have a can-do attitude individual and a solid grounding in Transport & Logistics planning in an FMCG environment. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to take a share in responsibility for the business’s transport planning with. Knowledge of the workings and legislation of the UK transport sector would be preferable along with previous experience working in a Transport & Distribution environment.
- Working alongside the Operations teams you will complete day to day route planning exercises to enhance service & efficiency at the Distribution Centre’s
- You will complete route changes, supporting the full re-planning process and with an increasing emphasis on continual improvement, including investigating & analysing route performance daily in order to identify areas for improvement.
- With a strong emphasis on Service, the Transport Planners have a number of objectives. Routes need to run On-Time, hitting high delivery performance targets of over 92%. Routes must also be efficient whilst always operating within the required legal and company guidelines.
- Each day we complete a full review of the live routes against real volume. This process allows changes to the routes to make sure orders fit and that they run on-time. As such the successful applicant will be required to work a rota from Sunday to Friday.
- Reliability and flexibility are also key aspects of this varied role.
- Do you have experience using a mainstream routing and scheduling package, ideally Paragon?
- Are you enthusiastic, committed & driven to achieve effective results and reach all targets?
- Have an accurate and methodical approach to your work
- Are well organised and self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- Possess good MS Excel knowledge, preferably to intermediate level?
- Are you a confident communicator, able to present work in a clear and concise manner?
- Organised and able to work to strict deadlines whilst remaining accountable for your work?
- The ability to build working relationships and form part of a small hard-working team is vital along with a clear willingness to get involved
- Hold a full current driving license and able to work away from home supporting other depots at times throughout the year?
If you have answered yes to the above and want to be part of the BEST team, then we may have the perfect role for you.
- Closing Date:
- 20th August 2022
- Support Centre Roles
- 40 Hours
- Reference Number: