Benefits: Pension, 29 days holiday pro rata, Healthcare Cash Plan, Personal Accident Scheme
The additional Benefits of being part of the BEST team!
- 10% Tesco discount, which increases to 15% for 4 days every 4 weeks (all discounts apply to home delivery)
- 20% discount on F&F Clothing
- 10% discount on Tesco Café
- 10% Booker discount
- 25% discount at Burger King, Pizza Hut & Pizza Express, ASK, Zizzi and Coco Di Mama
- 15% discount at TGI Fridays Monday to Thursday
We operate the UK’s ONLY flexible multi-temp, shared-customer delivery logistics network. We buy, warehouse, pick and distribute the entire stock that goes into our customer’s stores across the UK, priding ourselves on quality of service.
Working within a fast-paced, reactive environment, you will be responsible for clear, concise and accurate communication to internal and external customers.
Supporting an operation that primarily involves delivery overnight, this role is the key point of contact for stores and the senior leadership team (both internally and externally). You will be relaying delivery information to the rest of the transport team, as well as updating the customer on journey progress.
- Tracking routes in Microlise and monitoring progress
- Taking calls from delivery crews and assisting them with completing their delivery
- Logging calls from stores and assisting them with their queries
- Keying orders and processing requests for additional stock
- Sending out regular reports
- Contacting drivers directly for updates
- Answering queries from our customer’s senior management team
- Processing delivery paperwork and logging claims for damaged/missing items
- Informing customers of any problems/change to their deliveries
- Assisting the rest of the transport team with the day-to-day of a busy operation
Clear communication and professional phone manner, numeracy and literacy, and PC experience. Familiarity with Microsoft Office and former customer service/call centre experience will be of benefit to this role, as will prior experience with Microlise or other tracking software.
Starting at 20:00, working ten hours per shift across a four on, four off pattern, including weekends and bank holidays (when rostered to do so). Overtime available.
Salary stated may include temporary payments
We look forward to you joining the BEST team!
- Closing Date:
- 8th July 2022
- 40 hours
- Reference Number: