Benefits: Pension, 26 days Holiday in addition to Public Holidays pro rata, Healthcare Cash Plan, Personal Accident Scheme.
The additional Benefits of being part of the BEST team!
- 10% Tesco discount, which increases to 15% for 4 days every 4 weeks (all discounts apply to home delivery)
- 20% discount on F&F Clothing
- 25% discount on Tesco Café
- 10% Booker discount
- 25% discount at Burger King, Pizza Hut & Pizza Express, ASK, Zizzi and Coco Di Mama
- 15% discount at TGI Fridays Monday to Thursday
We are looking for a Credit Controller to join our team with a real can-do attitude who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and ensuring customer accounts are paid in full and to terms for all our depots within the UK.
- Do you have previous experience in a credit control or sales ledger role?
- Are you enthusiastic, committed & driven to achieve effective results and reach all targets within relevant timescales?
- Able to work well under pressure, take pride in your work with a high standard of accuracy?
- Ability to focus on accuracy, with a methodical approach and must have a keen eye for detail?
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team?
- Experience of Minster and SAP is preferable, but training will be provided
If you have answered yes to the above and want to be part of the BEST team, then we may have the perfect role for you. The main purpose of this role is to effectively ensure our Customer accounts are paid in full and to the required terms, resolving any customer enquiries received in a timely manner and to maintain credit insurance cover.
Role and Responsibilities: (non-exhaustive list)
- Build and maintain a good relationship with a range of customers, including head offices and franchisees, to ensure that payments are received on time and in full. To facilitate this you will need to send weekly and monthly statements, resolve any customer queries with other departments (Customer Services/Credit Audit Department/National Account Managers).
- Chase any overdue accounts for payment and suspend accounts/supplies if necessary.
- Perform regular audits which may require retrieval of paperwork from archives (onsite/warehouse/offsite storage).
- Set up new and maintain existing accounts on Minster and SAP systems, post received payments to the ledger, allocate and resolve any discrepancies.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly Direct Debit files, and prepare weekly and long term cash forecasts for your range of customer.
Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30.
We look forward to you joining the BEST team!
- Closing Date:
- 22nd July 2022
- Ops Support Roles
- Reference Number: